- Cash Services
- Columbus, MN, USA
• Responsible for the drop and pick-up, the weighing, wrapping and counting of table game drops and the transferring of drops to the main vault.
• Responsible for audit fills and reconciliations while ensuring compliance with the laws, rules and regulations of the Gaming agency as well as company policy and procedures.
• High School Diploma.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Numbers orientated and previous experience working with computers and 10-key.
• Ability to sit, stand, reach, stoop, kneel and lift up to 70 lbs on a regular basis.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!