Job Summary: The Pit Lead ensures customer service and supervises personnel working in their respective areas. He/she preserves the integrity of the games by providing close oversight of employees and customers, and provides a pleasant and professional environment.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Supervises dealers and all other pit area personnel to ensure game protection and policy and procedures are adhered.
- Continually observes games in progress for possible irregularities in player or dealer conduct.
- Must be knowledgeable and up to date on all current casino promotions.
- Ability to effectively coach individuals on company and departmental policy and procedure violations.
- Maintain visual presence on the casino floor at all times. Must remain in assigned section or pit area until relieved by another Pit Lead.
- Must walk the entirety of the pit area assigned while continuously watching fellow employees and customers.
- Render impartial decisions in the event of disagreements between players or between players and dealers, using all available means.
- Communicate to Pit Manager any irregularities or discrepancies that occur on a table or with a guest.
- Meet attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental, and company policies and procedures.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years supervising experience in a gaming and/or hospitality environment and at least 1 year dealing experience preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts in a crowded and noisy environment.
Physical, intellectual and environmental conditions:
- Ability to handle stressful conditions with customers and employees.
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to stand on feet for extended periods.
- Must be able to handle difficult customers and employees.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!