- May verify transactions in the cage in excess of $1,000.00 when a supervisor is not present.
- Exchange cash for chips and chips for cash.
- Verify and prepare all Card Room, Food and Beverage, and Racing Tills.
- Perform even exchanges and Transfers with Cage Cashiers & Supervisors.
- Prepare daily Tournament payouts for the Tournament Director
- Prepare Cash deposits and Electronic check scanning
- Receive money & change orders from banking institution.
- Verify, take in and post cash and chips from the count room.
- Maintain accountability of Vault throughout assigned shift
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- One (1) year cashier or banking experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as required by the Minnesota Racing Commission.
- Ability to read, speak clearly, and listen.
- Ability to read, write and understand basic instructions.
- Complete, perform and understand basic mathematical functions.
- Must be able to distinguish between colors
- Knowledge in all areas, including Main Vault, Employee Window, Cage window and Count Room.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to perform assigned job duties under frequent time pressures in a noisy, interruptive environment.
- Other Job duties as assigned
Running Aces Casino & Racetrack https://runningacesharness.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!