The Support Staff may be responsible for various duties through the building. This position may act as a host, food runner, expo, busser, and aid to the tavern servers. These job responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for opening prep duties for expo line. Expediting food. Preparing certain food items such as soups and salads.
• Responsible for traying up and delivery of food. Checking tickets before bringing out orders to make sure everything is correct. Knowing Table numbers and seat numbers so there is no auctioning off food.
• Responsible for changing soda bibs
• Responsible for changing out and cleaning pop nozzles on coke guns and self-service machines.
• Responsible for stocking work stations – expo line, bar/tavern area, server stations, break room, card room seating and All in Grill guest area
• Responsible for bussing, cleaning and re-setting tables. Helping with polishing and rolling silverware.
• Responsible for providing customer service to guests who inquire about our menu, needed items while dining or any other customer needs while visiting RAHP. Seating guests.
• Responsible for bringing out trash and recycling from the kitchen.
• Responsible for sweeping, mopping and mat cleaning. Wiping all expo counters. Cleaning out ice well on the hot line. Cleaning the soup station and changing out the water in the soup well.
• Responsible for taking back linen bags and replacing with an empty linen bag
• Responsible for bussing tables, utilizing bus carts and emptying bus bins into dish area. Sorting dirty silverware into silverware holder and sending full silverware bins through the dish.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
• Must be able to bend, twist and reach
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
• Must be able to obtain a MRC Badge
• Must be able to complete all necessary Food and Beverage Training (which may include TiPS Training)
• Must be able to work in a busy and stressful environment
Sign Up For Job Alerts!