• Responsible for properly securing duties on assigned shift, protecting the life and property of customers, employees and the company.
• Ensure safe transportation of money and gaming tokens.
• Assist in the opening and closing of gaming tables.
• Ensure a maximum level of customer service and satisfaction.
• Must have High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to read and comprehend safety rules and operating procedures.
• Ability to write clear and concise reports
• Must be able to walk, run and stand for long periods of time.
• Able to work outside and be comfortable around horses.
• Must be First Aid, CPR and AED trained or be able to complete company paid training.
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds
• Must be a citizen of the United States
Sign Up For Job Alerts!