• Responsible for maintaining track surface during practice and race days
• Responsible for maintaining and washing track equipment, horse stalls and hair traps as needed
• Responsible for assisting with event set ups and teardowns
• Responsible for keeping the barn area clean
• Responsible for performing lawn care duties as needed
• All other duties as assigned
• Must obtain a valid driver's license.
• Must be able to take instructions and communicate effectively over radio.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must be able to handle frequent lifting (minimum of 75 pounds), bending and standing for long periods of time.
• Must be able to work various shifts and odd hours (including holidays, weekend, and late nights)
• Must be able to operate heavy equipment (tractor, water truck, dump truck, skid steer, manual truck)
• Must have the ability to supervise and delegate tasks as needed.
• Previous farm/tractor experience and supervisory experienced preferred.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!