Must be able to deal a standardized, smooth and mechanically efficient game, and in agreement with casino policy and procedures.
- Must be able to deal all Pit games according to established policy and procedure.
- Controls game action and players.
- Must know and adhere to all 'game protection' policies.
- Perform Flooring responsibilities and effectively assisst other Floors, dealing in his or her respective area.
- Reliable, trustworthy, pleasant personality, able to handle pressure and difficult situations.
- Must be able to stand 90% of the time and sit 10% of the time.
- Must be able to repetitively bend, twist, and reach.
- Must be able to work in a noisy/crowded environment.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Dependability and flexible scheduling is a must.
- Great guest service skills.
- Peform additional duties as assigned.
Running Aces Casino & Racetrack https://runningacesharness.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!