EXPERIENCED DEALERS ONLY
Candidate must be able to deal a standardized, smooth and mechanically efficient game. Control game action and players. Ensure games are dealt and rake and Player Promotional Fund collections are taken in agreement with casino policy and procedures. Must have knowledge of all casino tournaments and promotions.
**An Application MUST be submitted BEFORE attending auditions**
• Take proper collection drops and jackpot drops.
• Notify board-person or Floorperson of vacant seats by using Bravo system.
• Call Floorperson for any problems or decisions and be able to properly explain all details of the situation.
• Inform Floorperson of short game before it breaks.
• When needed, must be willing to 'run chips', 'set-ups', help with the 'board', etc.
• Understand and follow Table games Policies and Procedures.
• When being relieved from each game, communicate all pertinent information about the game to oncoming Dealer.
• Cooperate with Shift Manager/Floorperson/Tournament Director.
• Receive constructive criticism and counseling in a positive, professional manner.
• Provide a friendly, congenial, harmonious atmosphere for customers and fellow Employees.
• Meet attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental and casino policies and procedures.
• Attend all meetings and training as required.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• Must have prior poker dealing experience.
• Reliable, trustworthy, pleasant personality, able to handle pressure and difficult situations.
• Must have flexible schedule.
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
• Able to stretch arms back and forth across gaming table.
• Must be able to work in a noisy/crowded environment.
• Must possess excellent communication skills.
• Dependability and flexibility are a must.
After three months of employment, Poker Dealers are expected to perform floor responsibilities and effectively assist other Floors, dealing in his or her respective area.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!