• Provide great guest service to all guests, internal and external.
• Sell, cash, redeem, and verify all ticket and voucher sales with relation to pari-mutuel wagering.
• Assist Mutuels Staff with regard to any questions or concerns.
• Ensure that our Employees are compliant with internal and external controls, policies, and procedures.
• Assist Pari-mutuel Manager, or designee, in the production and printing of simulcast programs.
• Proofread wagering data (programs, tote printouts)
• Monitor audio-visual signals and take necessary action to ensure that standards and guest needs are met.
• Resolve guest complaints relative to wagering and other issues.
• Ensure that Running Aces standards of service are met by all Employees.
• Maintain accurate and timely documentation of Employee performance and department incidents- to be included in Daily EOD reports.
• Adhere to all Corporate and local policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.
• Demonstrate abilities to meet performance expectations with Communications, Initiative, Problem Solving, Guest Service/Interpersonal Relations, Work Habits and Conduct, and Responsible Gaming/Business Ethics.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Running Aces Harness Park's policies and procedures. Responsibilities include training Employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and coaching Employees; addressing concerns; and resolving problems.
• Must be able to supervise between 4-25 Employees.
• Must have High School Diploma or GED
Racing Experience Preferred
Sign Up For Job Alerts!