• Provide great guest service to all guests, internal and external.
• Sell, cash, redeem, and verify all ticket and voucher sales with relation to pari-mutuel wagering.
• Monitor audio-visual signals and take necessary action to ensure that standards and guest needs are met.
• Verify scheduled tracks are available for viewing and wagering.
• Maintain cleanliness of Mutuel Line and Wagering area.
• Change televisions and channels on simulcast wall.
• Change paper in machines.
• Explain wagering techniques to Guests.
• Adhere to all Corporate and local policies, procedures, and operating guidelines.
• Demonstrate abilities to meet performance expectations with Communications, Initiative, Problem Solving, Guest Service/Interpersonal Relations, Work Habits and Conduct, and Responsible Gaming/Business Ethics.
• Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Customer service experience.
• Must have cash handling and basic math skills.
• Must be able to learn Tote Machine functions.
• Must be willing to learn pari-mutuel wagering and horse racing.
• Previous Teller experience preferred.
• Must be 18+ years of age.
• 2 + Years of Cash Handling experience required.
• 2+ years customer service skills preferred.
• Flexible schedule preferred.
• Previous racing experience preferred.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!