Applicant will be responsible for executing all race day promotions including, but not limited to:
• Rallying guests to participate in events.
• Running promotions by utilizing camera and microphone to execute the event.
• Represent Running Aces and the Sponsor of the promotion in an appropriate manner.
• Assist with program sales and set-up for each race day.
• Create and print race programs each day for live racing. Creating the daily program involves using Indesign and Photoshop.
• Interact with guest to promote fun and educate them on horses and racing.
• Develop new ideas and activities to run during the race season.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work with staff as well as guests.
• Must possess a friendly and professional demeanor, make eye contact while speaking, ability to work under stressful situations, and able to cope with many challenges.
• Must have the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or team members.
• Must be highly motivated and energized to work independently and as a team player.
• Must be able to multi-task with many events and promotions going on at the same time.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!