• Responsible for the first line interaction with guests of Running Aces Casino and Racetrack on a daily basis. Associates are responsible for duties such as greeting our guests, answering the phones, printing Aces Rewards Cards, selling merchandise and more.
• Responsible for greeting our guests with a smile.
• Answering all incoming phone calls with a pleasant and professional manner and direct calls accordingly.
• Monitor all materials that are available to the public to ensure that information is current, the supply is adequate, restock, and monitor the supply for ongoing needs and inventory.
• Assist guests with concerns, questions, and inquiries.
• Know our top players, guests, and build rapport with them daily.
• Daily review the merchandise presentation and inventory to ensure there are adequate items for sale to the guests.
• Take pride of ownership of the front desk and Aces Rewards keeping a clean and tidy work environment.
• Monitor Club Aces to ensure the area is clean and kept up.
• Understand the resources available to you as a Team Member.
• Conduct Guest Surveys and provide reports to Manager.
• Other job duties as assigned.
• Must be approachable, dependable, reliable, pleasant, positive, professional, strong ability to work with other team members, good listener, patient and friendly.
• Knowledge of current events, promotions, and activities.
• Ability to handle Guests issues in a friendly manner, follow-up with Guests with a can-do attitude, promptly respond, and seek the answer from other areas if you are unable to answer the specific question and/or concern.
• Working knowledge of the Micro's retail system.
• System knowledge of Bravo and the Player's Club system.
• High School Diploma of GED required.
• Excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills.
• Ability to operate computers including knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and the Bravo and Micro's system a plus.
• Must be able to type 30 wpm with accuracy.
• Ability to work with numbers and cash.
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
• Must have flexible schedule and be available for varying shifts and days.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!