- Columbus, MN, USA
- Full Time
• Responsible for maintaining track surface during practice and race days
• Responsible for maintaining and washing track equipment as needed
• Responsible for compacting manure during race season
• Responsible for cleaning and washing horse stalls and hair traps weekly
• Responsible for supervising and assisting with special event set ups and teardowns
• Responsible for taking direction from management and delegate tasks as needed
• Responsible for keeping the barn area clean
• Responsible for performing lawn care duties as needed
• All other duties as assigned
• Must obtain a valid driver's license.
• Must be able to take instructions and communicate effectively over radio.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must be able to handle frequent lifting, bending and standing for long periods of time.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds.
• Must remain alert as horses are sensitive and may get spooked.
• Must remain aware of surroundings at all times.
• Must be able to work various shifts and odd hours (including holidays, weekend, and late nights)
• Must be able to operate heavy equipment (tractor, back hoe, skid steer, manual truck)
• Must have the ability to supervise and delegate tasks as needed.
• Previous farm/tractor experience preferred
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!